Switching limits for Used off Assigned Territory (UA) Days. The switching limits within the Bellevue, Ohio and Columbus, Ohio areas:
1. East – NKP or Cleveland District MP B240.5 – CB, LB, CA, L39, L38 and all Relief Jobs
2. West – NKP or Fostoria District MP B251.35 – CB, LB, CA, L39, L38 and all Relief Jobs
3. East – WLE or Brewster connection MP T54.75 – CB, LB, CA, L39, L38 and all Relief Jobs( The switch going into the connection at Southwest St. is MP T53.4 Prairie Rd. is MP T54.75 )
4. West – WLE or Toledo District MP T50.7 – CB, LB, CA, L39, L38 and all Relief Jobs
5. West – Cincinnati Line or Dayton District MP CJ147.5 – CB and all Relief Jobs
6. West – Western Branch MP AM132.2 – CB, LB, CA, L39, L38 and all Relief Jobs
7. East – Columbus District MP N697.7 – CB, CA, L38, L39 and all Relief Jobs for trains in those pools including CD pool.
8. West – Columbus District MP N698.3 – CB, CA, L38, L39 and all Relief Jobs for trains in those pools including CD pool.
9. East & West – Columbus District MP N682.0 LB and all Relief for trains in LB pool.
10. If your pool isn’t bulleted to traverse over certain districts it would also be a UA day just to go onto that district, such as the Pittsburg district at Colson or LB train going into the Webber connection.
NOTE: Public Law Board (PLB) rulings have given Carrier the right for their employees to operate the train one (1) train length past their switching limits to shove into a yard of make set offs and pickups.
Example: If you operate the train past MP B240.5 going east to shove into the A yard in Bellevue, Ohio there would be NO UA day, however, if you took the train to B240.0 to swap crews there would be a UA day.
Bellevue area switching limits for the Portsmouth to Bellevue (CD) pool are the same as the aforementioned.